Here are some of my favorite travel blogs. I live vicariously through these people whether I’m on an adventure of my own or not!
- MAN VS. CLOCK - Anthony’s travel stories and against-the-clock personal growth challenges
- THAT BACKPACKER - Audrey’s foreign adventures and tales from the road
- NOMADIC SAMUEL - quirky stories by a jack-of-all-trades on the move
- THE TRAVELLER - your ultimate guide to balancing tequila and tourism
- TALES FROM THE CHAMBRE DE BONNE - The “Blog Opera” of a brazen Italian New Yorker in Paris
- I EAT MY PIGEON - freelance travel writer and novelist living in Italy
- JOHNNY VAGABOND - Wes travels the world low and slow
- STOP HAVING A BORING LIFE - Rob quit his job, sold everything and took off traveling
- D TRAVELS ‘ROUND - PR professional turned travel writer overcomes a 30-life crisis
- OVER YONDERLUST – blog of one ‘screwed, lewd and tattooed’ traveling Austin couple
- NOMADIC CHICK – cubicle dweller turns traveling gypsy
- DAVE’S TRAVEL CORNER - community focusing on experiential travel
- HERCULES GETS A PASSPORT – 2 expats, 4 cats and 6 passports blog about food, travel, photography and life
- FEVERED MUTTERINGS – one British travel writer/blogger’s entertaining tales of misadventure
- ETRAMPING – Agness and Cez travel like tramps on less than $25/day
- BE MY TRAVEL MUSE – Ava Apollo bought a one-way ticket to SE Asia, just like me!
I live vicariously through fashion blogs too, particularly when I’m living out of a suitcase on one week’s worth of outfits. Here are some of the ones I check in on:
Am I missing any good ones? Let me know. I love suggestions!